Dr. Lawrence Piazza, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Piazza's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lawrence Piazza, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Ellsworth, ME. Dr. Piazza completed a residency at Wash U-Barnes Hosp. He currently practices at Coastal Eye Care and is affiliated with Down East Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Wash U-Barnes Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Ssm St Marys Health Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- POMCO Group
- Universal American
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Piazza?
Dr. Piazza is dedicated to give his patients the best vision possible. I'm very glad I was referred to him for my cataract surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Piazza accepts your insurance.
Dr. Piazza frequently treats Dry Eyes, Tear Duct Disorders, and Drusen.
Dr. Piazza's office is located at 128 Bucksport Rd, Ellsworth, ME 04605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Piazza has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Down East Community Hospital
- Northern Light Maine Coast Hospital
Coastal Eye Care
Coastal Eye Care128 Bucksport Rd, Ellsworth, ME 04605 (207) 667-6300