Dr. Lawrence Patzelt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patzelt's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lawrence Patzelt, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Muskegon, MI. Dr. Patzelt completed a residency at University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at MHPP Cardiothoracic Surgery and is affiliated with Mercy Health - Mercy Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patzelt is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Colorado Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Royal Infirm Of Edinburgh, Residency Hospital — 1981
- University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patzelt?
Did a great job on my quadruple bypass in 2005.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patzelt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patzelt frequently treats Aneurysm and Dissection of Heart, Aortic Aneurysm, and Aortic Dissection.
Dr. Patzelt's office is located at 1560 E Sherman Blvd Ste 309, Muskegon, MI 49444. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patzelt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health - Mercy Campus
- Spectrum Health Blodgett Hospital
- University of Michigan Health - West