Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pape accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lawrence Pape, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Pape completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at Michael S Frank MD PC. Dr. Pape is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Colum Presby, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Michael S Frank MD PC9 E 63rd St, New York, NY 10065 Existing Patients: (212) 755-6165
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pape?
I have been treated by Dr. Pape for many years. He is consistently caring, thorough, in his examinations and responsive to questions, His office is warm and inviting.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pape frequently treats Keratitis, Floaters, and Eye Infections.
Dr. Pape's office is located at 9 E 63rd St, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pape speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Pape has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.