Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. Lawrence McKean, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. McKean completed a residency at Emory University Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Atlanta Ent Sinus and Allergy Associates and is affiliated with Emory Decatur Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McKean is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Emory University Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Emory University Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Emory University Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McKean?
The best allergy doctor ever !!! My son has speech problems and is unable to fully communicate so when he started having severe reactions out of no where I happen to find this office . His staff is not only loving and diverse but they truly care about my son and what is making him have allergic reactions . He went above and beyond for my child and was very gentle , caring and playful with him ! I took this picture because it’s really hard for my son to be happy with doctors because of his unability to communicate but today he has found a friend ! Thank you so much Dr. Mckean for going above and beyond for our son !!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McKean has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. McKean frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. McKean's office is located at 17 Executive Park Dr Ne Ste 250, Atlanta, GA 30329. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Decatur Hospital