Dr. Moschitto has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lawrence Moschitto, MD is a cardiology specialist in Melrose, MA. Dr. Moschitto completed a residency at U Hosp. He currently practices at Middlesex Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moschitto is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Boston U Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1985
- U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Middlesex Cardiology Associates
Middlesex Cardiology Associates50 Rowe St Ste 600, Melrose, MA 02176 Existing Patients: (781) 979-3440
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moschitto?
Thorough and attentive
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lawrence Moschitto, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moschitto's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moschitto accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moschitto frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Moschitto's office is located at 50 Rowe St Ste 600, Melrose, MA 02176. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford
- MelroseWakefield Hospital