Dr. Dubuske has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lawrence Dubuske, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Gardner, MA. Dr. Dubuske completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Allergy & Arthritis Fam Trtmnt Cntrs. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dubuske is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Beth Israel/New Engl Deaconess Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Allergy & Arthritis Fam Trtmnt Cntrs358 Elm St, Gardner, MA 01440 Existing Patients: (978) 632-8408
The George Washington Medical Faculty Associates
The George Washington Medical Faculty Associates2300 M St Nw Ste 200, Washington, DC 20037 Existing Patients: (202) 741-2770
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dubuske?