Call (978) 225-7196 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Lawrence Johnson, MD
Make an Appointment(978) 225-7142
Dr. Lawrence Johnson, MD is a pain management specialist in North Chelmsford, MA. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Parkland Hospital/University of Texas Southwestern Medical School Dallas. He currently practices at Merrimack Valley Orthopaedic Associates and is affiliated with Lowell General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Merrimack Valley Orthopaedic Associates10 Research Pl Ste 203, North Chelmsford, MA 01863 Existing Patients: (978) 225-7142
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Internship Hospital
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Parkland Hospital/University of Texas Southwestern Medical School Dallas, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Columbia Univ College of Physicians and Surgeons, Medical School — 1979
- B.A. Cum Laude, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
excellent. I would reccomend MVOA and Dr. Johnson as excellent. to everyone.
- Lowell General Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Johnson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lawrence Johnson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Johnson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Back Pain, Low Back Pain, and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 10 Research Pl Ste 203, North Chelmsford, MA 01863. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnson speaks Chinese, French, and English. View profile to see all.