Click here to compare with other Geriatric Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Lawrence Kessel, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Kessel completed a residency at Abington Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Lawrence J Kessel MD/Associates and is affiliated with Chestnut Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kessel is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- Abington Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Abington Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Abington Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- University Of Pittsburgh, Undergraduate School — 1975
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kessel?
Dr. Kessel was very patient and diagnosed me correctly. He is the only doctor that honestly helped me in the best way possible. I would not see anyone else for my Primary care!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kessel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kessel frequently treats Difficulty With Walking, Gait Abnormality, and Muscle Weakness.
Dr. Kessel's office is located at 8200 Henry Ave Ste G1, Philadelphia, PA 19128. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Jefferson Abington Hospital
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Lawrence J Kessel MD/Associates
Lawrence J. Kessel, MD & Associates, PC8200 Henry Ave Ste G1, Philadelphia, PA 19128 (215) 482-2336