Click here to compare with other Geriatric Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Lawrence Kessel, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Kessel completed a residency at Abington Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Lawrence J Kessel MD/Associates and is affiliated with Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kessel is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- Abington Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Abington Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lawrence J Kessel MD/Associates
Lawrence J. Kessel, MD & Associates, PC8200 Henry Ave Ste G1, Philadelphia, PA 19128 Existing Patients: (215) 482-2336
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kessel?
Dr. Kessel was very patient and diagnosed me correctly. He is the only doctor that honestly helped me in the best way possible. I would not see anyone else for my Primary care!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kessel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kessel frequently treats Gait Abnormality, Difficulty With Walking, and Muscle Weakness.
Dr. Kessel's office is located at 8200 Henry Ave Ste G1, Philadelphia, PA 19128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kessel speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital