Dr. Lawrence Briggs, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Briggs' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lawrence Briggs, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Meriden, CT. Dr. Briggs completed a residency at Hartford Hospital. He currently practices at Midstate Radiology Associates and is affiliated with Midstate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Hartford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Baystate Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Hartford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- National Elevator
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midstate Radiology Associates
Midstate Medical Center435 Lewis Ave, Meriden, CT 06451 Existing Patients: (203) 694-8405
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Briggs?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Briggs accepts your insurance.
Dr. Briggs frequently treats Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Atherosclerosis.
Dr. Briggs' office is located at 435 Lewis Ave, Meriden, CT 06451. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Briggs has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Midstate Medical Center
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus