Dr. Lawrence Rubin, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rubin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lawrence Rubin, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Gardena, CA. Dr. Rubin completed a residency at Kensington Hosp. He currently practices at Memorial Hospital of Gardena and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Of Gardena. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Kensington Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1970
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 1969
- American University, Undergraduate School — 1965
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rubin?
Doctor Rubin ,over the years and my visits have been very good ,he always has taken care of my feet troubles ,I would go see him again. Janet Bennett
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rubin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rubin frequently treats Foot Sprain, Achilles Tendinitis, and Foot Fracture.
Dr. Rubin's office is located at 1045 W Redondo Beach Blvd Ste 106, Gardena, CA 90247. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rubin speaks Spanish, Vietnamese, and Chinese. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rubin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hospital Of Gardena
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center San Pedro
- Providence Little Company Of Mary Medical Center Torrance
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center