Dr. Lawrence Rand, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rand's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lawrence Rand, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Norwood, MA. Dr. Rand completed a residency at Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. He currently practices at Medical Eye Care Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rand is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Joslin Diabetes Ctr-Nei, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Jackson Meml Hosp University Miami, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medical Eye Care Associates95 CHAPEL ST, Norwood, MA 02062 Existing Patients: (781) 762-9018
The Eye Center LLC
The Eye Center LLC61 Lincoln St Ste 305, Framingham, MA 01702 Existing Patients: (508) 620-0017
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rand?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rand accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rand frequently treats Progressive High Myopia, Degenerative Disorders of Globe, and Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis).
Dr. Rand's office is located at 95 CHAPEL ST, Norwood, MA 02062. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rand speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rand has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.