Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. Lawrence Pasik, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in West Bloomfield, MI. Dr. Pasik completed a residency at Montefiore Med Center. He currently practices at Allergy & Asthma PC and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pasik is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Henry Ford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Montefiore Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Montefiore Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1970
- Harpur College, SUNY Binghamton, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pasik?
Had a great appointment today that shed insight on a difficult health problem I've experienced. I think Dr. Pasik spent at least 30 minutes with me. I left feeling much more informed, which feels great, and I have a path forward that I wasn't aware of previously. Can't say enough about him and Dr. Hepner and their staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pasik has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Pasik frequently treats Acute Sinusitis, All Types of Food Poisoning, and Allergic Conjunctivitis.
Dr. Pasik's office is located at 5775 W MAPLE RD, West Bloomfield, MI 48322. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Allergy & Asthma PC
Allergy & Asthma P C5775 W MAPLE RD, West Bloomfield, MI 48322 (248) 626-5315