Dr. Hookman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lawrence Hookman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tazewell, TN. Dr. Hookman completed a residency at Clarian Indiana University Hospital. He currently practices at Claiborne Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Claiborne Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hookman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Clarian Indiana University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Ind Univ School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Claiborne Cardiology Associates
Claiborne Cardiology Associates1850 Old Knoxville Rd, Tazewell, TN 37879 Existing Patients: (423) 526-0700
Mcneeley Family Physicians
McNeeley Family Physicians110 Executive Park Dr, Clinton, TN 37716 Existing Patients: (865) 494-9241
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hookman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lawrence Hookman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hookman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hookman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hookman frequently treats Chest Pain, Sinus Bradycardia, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Hookman's office is located at 1850 Old Knoxville Rd, Tazewell, TN 37879. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Claiborne Medical Center
- Tennova Healthcare North Knoxville Medical Center
- University of Tennessee Medical Center