Dr. Hochman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lawrence Hochman, DO is a radiation oncology specialist in Jeffersonville, IN. Dr. Hochman completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at RADIOTHERAPY CLINICS OF KENTUCKIANA and is affiliated with Adventhealth North Pinellas. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Tucson Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Bucknell University, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Radiotherapy Clinics of Kentuckiana
Radiotherapy Clinics of Kentuckiana1322 Spring St, Jeffersonville, IN 47130 Existing Patients: (812) 284-6576
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hochman?
Dr. Is very knowledgeable and straight forward. Anwsers any questions you may have
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lawrence Hochman, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hochman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hochman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hochman frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Hochman's office is located at 1322 Spring St, Jeffersonville, IN 47130. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hochman speaks Spanish, German, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth North Pinellas
- Medical Center Of Trinity
- Moffitt Cancer Center
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point