Dr. Lawrence Goodman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goodman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lawrence Goodman, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Goodman completed a residency at Baystate Med Center. He currently practices at Baystate Radiology & Imaging and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baystate Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Wake Forest University School Of Medicine, Medical Center Boulevard, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Locals (any local)
- National Elevator
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baystate Radiology & Imaging
Radiology & Imaging Inc.1350 Main St Ste 1007, Springfield, MA 01103 Existing Patients: (413) 495-1100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goodman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goodman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goodman frequently treats Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), Biopsy of Breast, and Bone Density Scan.
Dr. Goodman's office is located at 1350 Main St Ste 1007, Springfield, MA 01103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goodman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Medical Center