Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Lawrence Clouse, MD
Dr. Lawrence Clouse, MD is a hematology specialist in Eglin AFB, FL. Dr. Clouse completed a residency at U Okla Hlth Sci Ctr. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clouse is board certified in Hematology.
- U Ariz Hlth Sci Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- U Okla Hlth Sci Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1984
- U C S D Medical Center - Hillcrest, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of California School of Medicine - San Diego, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 USAF RGN HOSP EGLIN SGHM, Eglin AFB, FL 32542
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clouse?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Clouse frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Clouse's office is located at USAF RGN HOSP EGLIN SGHM, Eglin AFB, FL 32542. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Clouse has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.