Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients may call (317) 932-3395 to make an appointment.
Dr. Lawrence Falender, DDS
Dr. Lawrence Falender, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Falender completed a residency at Lincoln Hosp Ctr-New York MC. They currently practice at Indianapolis Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center and are affiliated with Ascension Saint Vincent Carmel. They accept multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital
- Lincoln Hosp Ctr-New York MC, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Lincoln Hosp Ctr-New York MC, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Indiana University / School of Dentistry, Medical School — 1983
- Indiana University, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Managed Care (Non-HMO)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Falender?
todo es rapido y todo bien esplicado
- Ascension Saint Vincent Carmel
- Community Hospital East
- Community Hospital North
- IU Health University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Lawrence Falender, DDS on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Falender's profile.
Dr. Falender frequently treats the following conditions: Dental Tissue Neoplasm, Dentofacial Anomalies, and Facial Fracture. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Falender's office is located at 1320 N Post Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46219. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Falender is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lawrence Falender, DDS is affiliated with Ascension Saint Vincent Carmel and Community Hospital East.
Dr. Falender has over 39 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.8/5 for Dr. Lawrence Falender, DDS. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.