Dr. Lawrence Einhorn, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Einhorn completed a residency at IU Health University. He currently practices at Indiana University Cancer Center and is affiliated with Indiana University Health Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Einhorn is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Indiana University Cancer Center
Indiana University Cancer Center535 Barnhill Dr # 473, Indianapolis, IN 46202 (317) 944-0920
- IU Health University, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- IU Health University, Residency Hospital — 1969
- IU Health University, Internship Hospital — 1968
- University of Iowa College of Medicine, Medical School — 1967
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Einhorn?
With stage IV lung cancer, I have been under Dr. Einhorn's care for 3 years now. Everyday when I wake up, I feel amazed and fortunate that in front of my life and death fight, I am in Dr. Einhorn's hand. Dr. Einhorn is a world-famous doctor. I am only an average guy in the street. But he accepted me as his patient. Dr. Einhorn is my God.
- Indiana University Health Methodist Hospital