Dr. Lawrence Mieczkowski, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Kettering, OH. Dr. Mieczkowski completed a residency at UPMC Mercy. He currently practices at PAIN MANAGEMENT CENTER OF DAYTON INC and is affiliated with Kettering Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Pain Management Center of Dayton Inc
Lawrence E. Mieczkowski, MD Cardiometabolic Disorders3080 Ackerman Blvd Ste 220, Kettering, OH 45429 Existing Patients: (937) 294-3228
- UPMC Mercy, Residency Hospital
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University of Cincinnati / Main Campus, Medical School — 1982
- Carnegie-Mellon U, Undergraduate School — 1978
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Priority Health
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mieczkowski?
Outstanding doctor. Told me a little about himself, why he does what he does and where he went to school. Explained everything to me so I could understand. Allowed time for questions. Wonderful person!
- Kettering Medical Center
- Sycamore Medical Center