Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Lawrence Klein, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Klein completed a residency at Strong Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Foxhall Medicine PLLC, Washington, DC and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. Dr. Klein is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Undergraduate School — 1972
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Foxhall Medicine PLLC, Washington, DC
Foxhall Internists PC3301 New Mexico Ave NW Ste 348, Washington, DC 20016 Existing Patients: (202) 362-4467
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Klein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Klein frequently treats Iron Metabolism Disorders, Abnormal Thyroid, and Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Klein's office is located at 3301 New Mexico Ave NW Ste 348, Washington, DC 20016. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital