Dr. Davanzo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lawrence Davanzo, DO is a critical care medicine specialist in Somerset, NJ. Dr. Davanzo completed a residency at Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Med Sch. He currently practices at MEI HUI WANG MD and is affiliated with Princeton Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Davanzo is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Kennedy Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Rowan U, School of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davanzo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Davanzo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Davanzo frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Davanzo's office is located at 49 Veronica Ave Ste 105, Somerset, NJ 08873. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Princeton Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Mei Hui Wang MD
Brunswick Pulmonary Sleep Medicine PC49 Veronica Ave Ste 105, Somerset, NJ 08873 Existing Patients: (609) 921-8001