Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bohannon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lawrence Bohannon, MD is a nephrology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Bohannon completed a residency at Parkland Meml Hosp & Dallas Va Mc. and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bohannon is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Oreg/Hlth Scis U, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Parkland Meml Hosp & Dallas Va Mc, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Parkland Meml Hosp & Dallas Va Mc, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Howard U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2340 Clay St # 251, San Francisco, CA 94115 Existing Patients: (415) 600-1060
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bohannon?
Thinking of you Dr Bohannon. Flash from Oregon. A couple of Radiology techs. Jolene and Stephanie
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bohannon frequently treats Hypertension, Vitamin D Deficiency, and Chronic Kidney Diseases.
Dr. Bohannon's office is located at 2340 Clay St # 251, San Francisco, CA 94115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bohannon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus