Dr. Mendelsohn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lawrence Mendelsohn, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Mendelsohn completed a residency at U Ark Med Scis Campus. He currently practices at CARTI and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Arkadelphia. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mendelsohn is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Ky Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- U Ark Med Scis Campus, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Carti9500 Baptist Health Dr, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 219-8777
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mendelsohn?
Yes, 100% he is compassionate, knowledgeable a great Dr, went to him in a wheelchair year in a half later walking not marathon ready but walking.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lawrence Mendelsohn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mendelsohn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mendelsohn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mendelsohn frequently treats Blood Disorders, Anemia, and Cancer.
Dr. Mendelsohn's office is located at 9500 Baptist Health Dr, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Arkadelphia
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Conway
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Stuttgart
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- CHI St. Vincent Morrilton
- Conway Regional Health System