Click here to compare with other Cosmetic Dentistry Practitioners.
Dr. Lawrence Kurzweil, DDS is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Kurzweil completed a residency at Jamaica Hospital. He currently practices at The Center for Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Jamaica Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- St. John's University, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Nassau Community College, Medical School — 1979
- Nassau Community College - Associate in Science, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CompBenefits Corp.
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Dominion Insurance
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kurzweil?
Pain Free Very Clear Explanations Very Friendly Staff Very VERY short wait time
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kurzweil frequently treats Botox® Injection, Cerec® Tooth Restoration Procedure, and Composite Fillings.
Dr. Kurzweil's office is located at 2084 E 67th St, Brooklyn, NY 11234. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kurzweil speaks Spanish, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kurzweil has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.