Dr. Laurie Douglass, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Douglass' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Laurie Douglass, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Douglass completed a residency at Floating Hospital For Chldn. She currently practices at Boston Medical Center Pharmacy At Shapiro and is affiliated with Boston Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Douglass is board certified in Epilepsy.
- Floating Hospital For Chldn, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Floating Hospital For Chldn, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Boston Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Boston Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Medical Center Pharmacy At Shapiro725 Albany St, Boston, MA 02118 Existing Patients: (617) 414-4841
Woburn Pediatric Psychological Services Pllc7 ALFRED ST, Woburn, MA 01801 Existing Patients: (617) 414-4841
Umass Memorial Medical Center55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655 Existing Patients: (774) 441-8084
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Douglass?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Douglass accepts your insurance.
Dr. Douglass frequently treats Dementia Evaluation, Memory Evaluation, and Peripheral Neuropathy Testing.
Dr. Douglass' office is located at 725 Albany St, Boston, MA 02118. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Douglass has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Medical Center