Dr. Laurie Caines, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Farmington, CT. Dr. Caines completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. She currently practices at UCONN SCHOOL OF MEDICINE and is affiliated with Uconn John Dempsey Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Caines is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Uconn School of Medicine
Uconn School of Medicine263 Farmington Ave # Mc2212, Farmington, CT 06030 Existing Patients: (860) 679-4477
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University of Connecticut School Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Caines?
Dr. Caines is fantastic. She's easy to talk to and takes the time to fully explain things and answer any questions I may have. I feel that she genuinely cares about my health and well-being and I have complete confidence in her knowledge and judgment. She's also a very genuine, caring person who called me outside of office hours last year to see how I was doing when my mother passed away. Not many doctors would do that. I consider myself very lucky to have Dr. Caines as my primary care physician.
- Uconn John Dempsey Hospital