Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Laurie Brunette, MD is a oncology specialist in Pasadena, CA. Dr. Brunette completed a residency at David Geffen Sch Med/UCLA Med Ctr. and is affiliated with Huntington Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- David Geffen Sch Med/UCLA Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2013
- David Geffen Sch Med/UCLA Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Keck Sch Of Med Of The Usc, Medical School — 2009
- University Of Washington, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 625 S Fair Oaks Ave Ste 400, Pasadena, CA 91105 Existing Patients: (626) 535-0794
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brunette?
Dr. Burnette was so wonderful! She was kind, patient, and thorough. Explained everything with simple to understand answers and made me feel so comforted after getting a shock from Huntington ER. I know I am in good hands and feel completely confident in Dr. Burnett's care. By the way her assistant Patricia is wonderful as well as are all the interactions I have had there with staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brunette frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Brunette's office is located at 625 S Fair Oaks Ave Ste 400, Pasadena, CA 91105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brunette speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Brunette has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
- Keck Hospital of USC
- LAC + USC Medical Center
- Olive View - UCLA Medical Center
- USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center