Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kane accepts your insurance.
Dr. Laurie Kane, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Santa Monica, CA. Dr. Kane completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. She currently practices at Saint John's Physician Partners, Endocrinology. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kane?
She's an excellent doctor. She was the first to diagnose the underlining cause of my thyroid problem which was an auto immune disorder; Keep in mind I had been seeing endocrinologists since I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism over 12 years ago. She is hands down the most attentive doctor I've ever had, she explains everything for you to the fullest. She's extremely knowledgeable and her attention to details is impeccable which makes her a great diagnostician. The Best practitioner in the area
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kane frequently treats ACTH (Cosyntropin) Stimulation Test, Dynamic Endocrine Function Test, and Oral Glucose Tolerance Test.
Dr. Kane's office is located at 1831 Wilshire Blvd Ste A, Santa Monica, CA 90403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kane has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.