Dr. Laurie Frakes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Frakes' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Laurie Frakes, MD is a medical oncology specialist in San Marcos, CA. Dr. Frakes completed a residency at University Of Calgary, Internal Medicine. She currently practices at cCARE San Marcos Cancer Center and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frakes is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Scripps Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Calgary, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Sharp Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
cCARE San Marcos Cancer Center
cCARE San Marcos Cancer Center & Urology838 Nordahl Rd, San Marcos, CA 92069 Existing Patients: (760) 747-8935
- 2 326 Santa Fe Dr Ste 105, Encinitas, CA 92024 Existing Patients: (760) 747-8935
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frakes?
I SIMPLY WOULD NOT TRUST MY LIFE TO ANOTHER PERSON. SHE IS BEYOND AMAZING. SHE IS GENEROUS WITH HER TIME AND HEART. SHE IS BRILLIANT! HER AND HER STAFF ARE ALL ANGELS ON EARTH. THEY ALL REALLY CARE AND I HAVE HAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH EVERY DEPARTMENT
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frakes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frakes frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Frakes' office is located at 838 Nordahl Rd, San Marcos, CA 92069. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Frakes speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Frakes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Tri-city Medical Center