Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burroughs accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lauri Burroughs, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Burroughs completed a residency at In University School Of Med. She currently practices at FRED HUTCHINSON CANCER RESEARCH CENTER. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burroughs is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- In University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Wa School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Wisconsin / Eau Claire, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burroughs?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Burroughs frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Erythropoietin Test, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Burroughs' office is located at 1100 FAIRVIEW AVE N, Seattle, WA 98109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burroughs has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.