Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sperber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Laurence Sperber, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Sperber completed a residency at Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital. He currently practices at Manhattan Ophthalmology & Assoc and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sperber is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Wills Eye Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Manhattan Ophthalmology & Assoc
NY office166 E 63rd St, New York, NY 10065 Existing Patients: (212) 753-8300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sperber?
Dr. Sperber performed corneal transplant and cataract surgery on me last Thursday. I am very pleased with the results and he takes his time to explain everything. Sometimes you have to wait for the best. Bring a book with you. People should stop complaining about the wait time. I rather wait then go to someone who does not know what they are doing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sperber frequently treats Blepharitis, Eyelid Disorders, and Floaters.
Dr. Sperber's office is located at 166 E 63rd St, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sperber has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital