Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Laurence Epstein, MD
Dr. Laurence Epstein, MD is
- University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- UC-SF, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- UC San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Cardiovascular Diseases, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pa, Fellowship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Epstein?
One of the best EP surgeons in the North East, possibly the US
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Laurence Epstein, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Epstein's profile.
Dr. Epstein in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Epstein frequently treats the following conditions: Third Degree Heart Block, Sinus Bradycardia and Second Degree Heart Block. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Epstein's office is located at 300 Community Dr # 1 Manhasset, NY 11030. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Epstein provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Laurence Epstein, MD is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Laurence Epstein, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Laurence Epstein, MD has a star rating of 4.4/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- North Shore University Hospital
Northwell Health Physician Partners Cardiology at Manhasset
Northwell Health Physician Partners Cardiology at Manhasset300 Community Dr # 1, Manhasset, NY 11030 (516) 562-4100