Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Laurence Drell, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Drell completed a residency at National Institute Of Mental Health. He currently practices at Anxiety and Depression Therapy Center. Dr. Drell is board certified in Psychiatry.
- National Institute Of Mental Health, Residency Hospital — 1973
- St Elizabeths Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1970
- St Elizabeths Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1970
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1969
- Johns Hopkins University, Undergraduate School — 1965
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1965
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Drell?
for several years, there is nobody else like him. This has ruined finding a Psychiatrist for me with whom I feel comfortable discussing my problems because nobody compares to Dr. Drell. I would go to my scheduled appointments each week and for 45 minutes straight, I would vent. The time flew by so quickly that I couldn’t wait until my next appointment because I always had so much going on all of the time, that there was never any awkward silences. Sometimes I would just listen to him speak for the entirety of my appointment because he’s so intelligent, that mixed with his accent completely took away any negativity I was feeling. There wasn’t a time I left his office feeling like nothing had been accomplished. He is highly recommended and won’t disappoint you if you’re in need of an outstanding Psychiatrist. He is, indeed, unique.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Drell frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence).
Dr. Drell's office is located at 3000 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20008. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Drell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.