Dr. Lauren Harris, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Harris completed a residency at Hamilton Eye Institute. She currently practices at University Eye Surgeons. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harris is board certified in Ophthalmology.
University Eye Surgeons
University Eye Specialists1932 Alcoa Hwy Ste 255, Knoxville, TN 37920 Existing Patients: (865) 244-2020
University Eye Specialists140 Capital Dr, Knoxville, TN 37922 Existing Patients: (865) 539-6052
University Eye Surgeons500 Mcfarland St Ste A, Morristown, TN 37814 Existing Patients: (423) 581-2760
University Eye Specialists2547 WILLOW POINT WAY, Knoxville, TN 37931 Existing Patients: (865) 690-4731
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Hamilton Eye Institute, Residency Hospital — 2013
- USC University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harris?
Have had two partial cornea transplant, one last year and one in January with both being successful. So glad that my former eye specialist recommended Dr. Lauren Harris for these surgeries. Highly recommend Dr. Harris to anyone.