Dr. Akers has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lauren Akers, DO is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Akers completed a residency at Children's Hospital. She currently practices at Cook Childrens Hematology & Onc. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Akers is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Children's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Children's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cook Childrens Hematology & Onc
Cook Childrens Hematology & Onc1500 Cooper St, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (682) 885-4007
Cook Children's Pediatric Specialties - Prosper4200 W University Dr, Prosper, TX 75078 Existing Patients: (682) 303-4200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Akers?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Akers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Akers frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Akers' office is located at 1500 Cooper St, Fort Worth, TX 76104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.