Dr. Laurel Rice, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rice's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Laurel Rice, MD is a oncology specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Rice completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. She currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN HOSPITAL AND CLINICS and is affiliated with UW Health University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rice is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792 Existing Patients: (608) 263-6400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rice?
My wife had stage 3 Ovarian Cancer while Dr Rice worked at UVA. The prognosis was 20% chance of living 5 years. Dr. Rice pioneered a clinical trial that my wife was eligible for and therefore entered.Dr Rice always had students alongside as she worked, it was clear that they felt privileged to be allowed to work with someone of her stature. The final outcome doesn't impact this review, it has now been 10 yrs & Robin is still cancer free w/ CA125's of 2-5. I wish 4 more space to say everything!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rice accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rice frequently treats Hysterectomy - Open , Excision of Cervix, and Gynecologic Cancer.
Dr. Rice's office is located at 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rice has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UW Health University Hospital