Dr. Cannistra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lauralyn Cannistra, MD is a cardiology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Cannistra completed a residency at Boston U Med Ctr. She currently practices at University Orthopedics Inc. and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cannistra is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Boston U Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Boston U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Boston U Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Connecticut School Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cannistra?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cannistra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cannistra frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Pulmonary Valve Disease, and Congenital Heart Defects.
Dr. Cannistra's office is located at 100 BUTLER DR, Providence, RI 02906. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island