Dr. Laura Vetrone, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Lombard, IL. Dr. Vetrone completed a residency at Evanston Hospital. She currently practices at Elmhurst Memorial Elmhurst Clinic and is affiliated with Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vetrone is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Evanston Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Magellan Health Services
- Medicaid of Illinois
- Preferred Network Access
- Priority Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vetrone?
I have been a patient ofDr. Vetrone's for 23+ years and have always received the best of care from her. She is very knowledgeable and caring,listens to my concerns, and doesn't hesitate to do what is necessary to treat me properly. She has kept me healthy all these years and I look forward to many more years with her. Leslie M. 9-18-20
- Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital