Dr. Laura Prager, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Prager's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Laura Prager, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Prager completed a residency at Mass General Hospital. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Psychiatry and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Prager is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Mass General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Mass General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- New York Hosp/Cornell, Internship Hospital
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Psychiatry
Department of Psychiatry300 Longwood Ave Ste Bader5, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6680
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Prager?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Prager accepts your insurance.
Dr. Prager frequently treats Anxiety, Major Depressive Disorder, and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Dr. Prager's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave Ste Bader5, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Prager has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital