Dr. Nadeau has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Laura Nadeau, MD is a hematology specialist in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Nadeau completed a residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland. She currently practices at Hematology Oncology Consultants and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nadeau is board certified in Hematology.
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Fellowship Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Residency Hospital
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hematology Oncology Consultants
Hematology Oncology Consultants3577 W 13 Mile Rd Ste 103, Royal Oak, MI 48073 Existing Patients: (248) 288-4500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nadeau?
I feel cared about and Dr. Nadeau always takes time to answer my questions. I am seen quickly. Only one time, I waited a long time. Everyone in the office is nice!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Laura Nadeau, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nadeau's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nadeau accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nadeau frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Nadeau's office is located at 3577 W 13 Mile Rd Ste 103, Royal Oak, MI 48073. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy
- Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland