Dr. Laura Sears, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sears' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Laura Sears, MD is a dermatologist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Sears completed a residency at University Minn. She currently practices at Dallas Associated Dermatologists - Plano and is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center- Waxahachie. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sears is board certified in Dermatology.
- University Minn, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dallas Associated Dermatologists - Plano
Dallas Associated Dermatologists - Plano3900 Junius St Ste 710, Dallas, TX 75246 Existing Patients: (214) 987-3376
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sears?
I felt comfortable and welcomed by this practice. Dr. Sears understands my concerns and explains what she sees in terms a layman can understand. She is real!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sears accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sears frequently treats Skin Conditions.
Dr. Sears' office is located at 3900 Junius St Ste 710, Dallas, TX 75246. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sears has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center- Waxahachie
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health
- Medical City Las Colinas