Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Laura Deon, MD
Dr. Laura Deon, MD is
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- UT Southwestern, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Univ of Tennessee College of Medicine|University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Univ Of Tn Hlth Sci Ctr, Medical School — 2005
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- American Enterprise Group
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Deon?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Laura Deon, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Deon's profile.
Dr. Deon in specializes in Pediatrics Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Deon's office is located at 6501 S Promontory Dr # 1003 Chicago, IL 60649. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Deon provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Laura Deon, MD is affiliated with Rush University Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Laura Deon, MD holds board certification in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Rush University Medical Center
Rush Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
La Rabida Children's Hospital6501 S Promontory Dr # 1003, Chicago, IL 60649 (773) 256-5713
Advocate Christ Medical Center1725 W Harrison St Ste 924, Chicago, IL 60612 (312) 942-8905