Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Findeiss accepts your insurance.
Dr. Laura Findeiss, MD is a interventional radiology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Findeiss completed a residency at Virginia Mason Medical Center. She currently practices at UT Medical Center Radiology and is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center.
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Virginia Mason Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of Tennessee Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University of Tennessee Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1997
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UT Medical Center Radiology
UT Medical Center Radiology1924 Alcoa Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37920 Existing Patients: (865) 305-9066
Grady Health System
Grady Health Systems80 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30303 Existing Patients: (404) 616-8454
Emory Healthcare1364 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 778-9729
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Findeiss?
I have been going to see Dr. Findiess for 6 years now and I don't have a negative thing to say about any of my experiences. I've made the commute to Knoxville to see her and now I make the commute to Atlanta. She is always quick to respond, genuinely cares about your concerns, and thoroughly explains procedures/risks. She is always willing to go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable about what is going on. I would recommend her to anyone needing an IR doctor!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Findeiss frequently treats Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Findeiss' office is located at 1924 Alcoa Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37920. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Findeiss has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Tennessee Medical Center