Dr. Laura Findeiss, MD is a interventional radiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Findeiss completed a residency at Virginia Mason Medical Center. She currently practices at Dr. Kenneth J Carney MD, PHARMD and is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center.
Dr. Kenneth J Carney MD, PHARMD
Dr. Kenneth J Carney MD, PHARMD80 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30303 Existing Patients: (404) 616-1000
University of Tn Home Care1924 Alcoa Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37920 Existing Patients: (865) 305-9066
- University of Washington Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Virginia Mason Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of Tennessee Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University of Tennessee Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1997
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Findeiss?
I have been going to see Dr. Findiess for 6 years now and I don't have a negative thing to say about any of my experiences. I've made the commute to Knoxville to see her and now I make the commute to Atlanta. She is always quick to respond, genuinely cares about your concerns, and thoroughly explains procedures/risks. She is always willing to go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable about what is going on. I would recommend her to anyone needing an IR doctor!
- University of Tennessee Medical Center