Dr. Laura Honch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Honch's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Laura Honch, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Honch completed a residency at Buffalo General Hospital. She currently practices at Univ. of New Mexico Hospital. Dr. Honch is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Buffalo General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Chldns Hosp Of Buffalo, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Erie Co Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1998
- VA Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1998
- SUNY, Internship Hospital — 1995
- St Georges U, Medical School — 1994
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UNM FAMILY HEALTH CENTER, Albuquerque, NM
Tricore Reference Laboratories4808 McMahon Blvd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87114 Existing Patients: (505) 272-2900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Honch?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Honch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Honch frequently treats Acne, Influenza (Flu), and Asthma.
Dr. Honch's office is located at 2211 Lomas Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Honch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.