Dr. Goguen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Laura Goguen, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Goguen completed a residency at Boston U/Tufts Combined Program. She currently practices at Dana Farber Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goguen is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Boston U/Tufts Combined Program, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Loyola U Affiliated Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goguen?
Four months after extreme tongue surgery and I'm eating everything in sight - gaining back the weight I lost. Am I out of the woods? No. I've learned that cancer makes its own rules. But I'm alive. I'd doubted that even such a brilliant surgeon as Dr. Goguen could let me eat and speak normally - with no disfigurement. What were the chances? But Dr. Goguen had already bought me eight years with her expertise and was confident she could successfully do it again. And, here I am. I can eat normally! And articulate words! And I look like myself. Life is good. Dr. Goguen is a genius! And, a very patient doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Laura Goguen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goguen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goguen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goguen frequently treats Oral Cancer, Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation, and Head or Neck Lump or Swelling.
Dr. Goguen's office is located at 450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute