Dr. Goguen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Laura Goguen, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Goguen completed a residency at Boston U/Tufts Combined Program. She currently practices at Dana Farber Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goguen is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Boston U/Tufts Combined Program, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Loyola U Affiliated Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goguen?
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Goguen. I was a patient of hers recently. I have a very rare cancer and it metastized to my neck, thyroid area. She saved my life. She is everything you would want in a Dr. She is honest, kind, extremely organized and truly gifted medically. I cant say enough good things about her. After one meeting with her you will know exactly what i mean. She is the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Laura Goguen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goguen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goguen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goguen frequently treats Oral Cancer, Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation, and Head or Neck Lump or Swelling.
Dr. Goguen's office is located at 450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute