Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Laura Sullivan, MD is a hematology specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Sullivan completed a residency at U South Fla Affil Hosps. She currently practices at FLORIDA HOSPITAL ORLANDO and is affiliated with Adventhealth Orlando. Dr. Sullivan is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
- U South Fla Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital
- SW Fla BB, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Orlando Reg Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1981
- U South Fla Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of South Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
Florida Hospital Orlando
Florida Radiology Associates PA601 E Rollins St, Orlando, FL 32803 Existing Patients: (407) 303-6611
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sullivan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sullivan frequently treats Leukocytosis, Autoimmune Diseases, and Thrombosis.
Dr. Sullivan's office is located at 601 E Rollins St, Orlando, FL 32803. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sullivan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Orlando