Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Laura Gingras, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. Laura Gingras, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Gingras completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital New York Weill Cornell Center. She currently practices at John Travis Gossey M D and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gingras is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital New York Weill Cornell Center, Residency Hospital — 2014
- New York Presbyterian Hospital New York Weill Cornell Center, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gingras?
Dr Gingras is a brilliant clinician, scientist, and dedicated professional. Being a doctor is her calling, not merely her job. She cares deeply about her patients and follows them by phone and email even when they are at home. She is simply the best.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gingras has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gingras accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gingras frequently treats Wellness Examination, Chronic Pain, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Gingras' office is located at 505 East 70th Street Helmsley Tower 4th Floor, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.