Dr. Laura Ross-Adams, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Turnersville, NJ. Dr. Ross-Adams completed a residency at University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine. She currently practices at Ross Center for Orthopedics, L.L.C. and is affiliated with Jefferson Washington Township Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ross-Adams is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Ross Center for Orthopedics, L.L.C.
Ross Center for Orthopedics188 Fries Mill Rd Ste N2, Turnersville, NJ 08012 (609) 267-2333
Ross Center For Orthopedics
Ross Center for Orthopedics300 Creek Crossing Blvd Ste 307, Hainesport, NJ 08036 (609) 267-2333
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Brandeis, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
- State Farm
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ross-Adams?
The medical assistants are very helpful and beautiful. They are always very kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable. Everyone in the office brightens my day and brings a smile to my face. Her staff is very hardworking. Dr. Ross is the most amazing Dr. I have ever visited, which is why I have been her patient for over five years. She is always busy, which is to be expected, but she is well worth the wait. Thank you Dr. Ross and staff for all that you do!
- Jefferson Washington Township Hospital
- Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital
- Jefferson Stratford Hospital
- Virtua Marlton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital
- Virtua Voorhees Hospital